Saturday, August 25, 2012

Introduction

I really don’t know how to start this blog. I’ve been writing in my journal for the past few years and I guess I wanted to share a few of my thoughts about what it’s like to be a transgender women, transitioning from male to female. So this is part of my so called life. From time to time I’ll try to share what’s going on now, but also look back to where I’ve come from to be here today. Anyway, I’ve debated what to call this blog, but haven’t decided on one name just yet. Perhaps, we’ll decide that later. For now I’m using “up that hill” with the subtitle of “girl afraid”. I hope this blog sheds a little light on my journey to embrace my transgender identity, but more importantly find my own happiness.

 I’m stepping through the door and I’m floating in a most peculiar way - David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment